Fergus Tennis Club COVID-19 Rules and Regulations
- Singles play only allowed with the following exception: doubles play will be permitted if your partner is part of your family.
- When possible, use every other court.
- Avoid changing ends or change on opposite sides of the net.
- Use two sets of balls per game and mark yours so you only pick up your own.
- Use your racquet or foot to return balls that come onto your play area.
- Small safety cones are to be kept between courts as a reminder not to cross over into someone else’s court area.
- Members must maintain social distancing at all times while on club premises.
- Online booking of the Tower St courts is available. Members are encouraged to book online and to check the calendar for availability prior to coming to the club. Bookings will be for 1 hour, on the hour.
- Players are expected to wait at the gate until court time and their court is empty.
- Clubhouse and water fountain are closed. Bring your own water bottle(s).
- Members are to use the sanitizer before and after touching the keypad, opening/closing the gate, wipe down any equipment you use, anything you touch.
- Washrooms are accessible via the external doors, and will be cleaned on a daily basis. A cleaner has been hired and, in addition to the washrooms, the cleaner will wipe down the ball machine, ball tubes and basket handles, gate key pad, gate and door handles, and empty the court garbage bins daily.
- Private and semi-private (or larger if participants are all within the same family) lessons will be offered thru Pro Dave.
By signing up for the 2020 season, you are agreeing to follow all of the above rules. These rules are subject to change.
Please report any issues to your executive email@example.com or text 905-515-0874